Exhaust Manifold 200di

I fitted this in July but just realised I didn’t write it up then. As part of my experiment in running the vehicle without turbo it was necessary to fit an exhaust manifold using the ‘Glencoyne’ method. The aim was to fit the only manifold I could get hold of (part number ERC9688) which is normally fitted to…

Electrical improvements – power Part Two

Continued from part one Improving the starter / solenoid wiring As mentioned before, the terminal on the starter was loose, rusty and caked in mud. As well as cleaning up I decided to move as much as I could to the relatively sumptuous surroundings of the seat-box, with the battery. Reminder of how it was:…